Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Want U!

In honor of this special event, all the "you's" in the following post will be replaced with "U." I apologize for any inconvenience. U often go to our mailboxes with a heavy heart and a prejudiced minds. Let's be honest, if anyone that U actually want to hear from wants to contact U, they will probably send you an email like a normal person. And U can't blam them? With email, there's no complicated addresses to remember, and no risk of cutting Ur tongue off as U seal an envelope. Yup, there is rarely anything good that comes in the mail these days. If U're like me, its mostly just a bunch of bills, spam, and magazines. Then there are those certain days when mail actually means something. For me, that day was Friday, Febraury 6, 2009. The day I was accepted into the University of Utah! The future is suddenly looking a little bit brighter! And redder! The University of Utah has always been my first choice as far as colleges go. They have kick butt medical and pre-dental programs that'll put me on my way to fulfilling my scholarly ambitions. Plus they've got an undefeated football team for the year 0f 2008-2009. What a year to enroll! And finally, with a campus close to home (including a U trax student transportation pass), two years worth of college credit already under my belt, a dress code that allows all the extreme hairstyles under the sun, and a bowling alley in the student center; I am pretty dang eager to get started!

3 comments:

Chantay said...

Radley, U amaze me and I'm so proud of U. I know that U will acheive everything U set Ur mind to, and that U will have the best time doing it! U are going to love the U, and they are lucky to have U! Love U so much!

Mal Pal said...

congrats rad! I hope that hair thing is remains a blessing and not a curse ;) i'm only teasing!

Charmaine said...

You go Raddadly!!!! I'm so very proud of the little boy who came and spent time with me in Carbon many years ago. I knew then that u would go places, and look at u now. I love u Rad, and Uncle Gordy would be so proud of u too. By the way, his birthday is Feb. 6th!!