Saturday, February 7, 2009

To The Heart of the Matter!

Oh Gross! Just a quick heads up about the goings on in my life. This week at school, I got an opportunity that I am not at all eager to ever repeat. Had I not have forgotten that it was the day we had to dissect cow hearts at school, I probably would've stayed home. I think I'm scarred for life now and I probably won't be eating any cow meat for a while. Not after seeing the five pound organ that sustatins the life of the creature.
I will not lie, the class was actually interesting to a certain degree. We learned about the chambers and the arteries and how that massive piece of pure muscle manages to pump blood. However, no matter how interesting it was, it was hard to get close enough to see all the inner workings. The smell was way too horrendous!

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

You are so right!! GROSS!!
I love you my little Raddaddly.

Meg Lauren said...

EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! gross. yikes. I would VOMIT all over myself. I LOVE your blog Radley! Keep Posting!