Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick As a Dog

All is not well in the Davis household. Our sadness is like a plague of despair sweeping through the dwelling. We mourn the state of our most beloved household member, Buckles, who has sadly been stricken with a case of pneumonia. He has had a remarkable recovery over the past few days, and we are now sure that he will get better, but it is still hard to see him like this. It's very scary. What once was a hyperactive puppy has now become a sad throwrug of lethargy. He doesn't even have the energy to steal our socks as we put them on in the morning. All he can do is guard his little tennis ball by snatching it away anytime we come near him. It seems that even when his lungs are lined with fluid, he's still adorable. Well, we wish him a speedy recovery. He's eating and drinking, so he should be fine in a few weeks.
Oh, and I added some pictures to my older postings. Even the ones of my freaky dental nightmare that I mentioned in an earlier post. It's there now.

2 comments:

Mal Pal said...

you are a crack up rad

Charmaine said...

That's too sad Rad. I know how you feel. last summer my cat got hit by a car and it broke her leg. She was about 8 months old then. Kiss Buckles and pet her for me.