Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love At First Bite

I am in love. I can scarcely hide it anymore. I want to scream it to the heavens, for I have found the one thing that makes life worth living. I saw her on a billboard. I had been about a year since I had seen her last, and I was sure I would never see her again. Yet there she was, looking as divine as a seraphim. My heart filled with jubilation, for she was back in town. I knew that fate would bring us together. As luck would have it, it did. She looked just as amazing as the last day we met. I walked right up to her, grabbed her hot buns, and said, "Hello gorgeous, It's been much too long." I lifted her up, and we danced around the room to music that did not play from any radio, but from the deepest passions of our hearts. I brought her to my lips, not just once or twice, but repeatedly; again and again. We were entwined in the sweetest embrace. I relished every single moment we had together. Then, in an instant, she was gone. As quickly as she had come into my life, she had left. I was heartbroken. Why must I eat everything that I love? Luckily she has a twin that I keep in the freezer. Oh well. Until next year, my sweet McRib. Our love can never last... or at least can never last long. Yet who among us does not dare to dream...

2 comments:

Haylie said...

Radley Reuben Davis!!! How could you not tell me that you have a blog!?! Mallory and I have been laughing hysterically. You are a fabulously witty writer, and your blog is my new midnight snack. Love you!
Haylie

Aspen Skye said...

Rad,
YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!! I was in shock while I was reading this, wondering how my little cousin could have such passionate emiotions.....should have guessed it was food. I love you kid! Keep blogging you are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read your posts!