Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Think I Understand Now

I think I now understand this whole blogging craze. Having a blog is like having a child. When you just think about making one, you have no idea what you're going to do with it. You don't see the point behind it. Sure everyone else has one, but why does that mean you should? Don't you have a life, a cause, a mission of some kind that this newborn threat could possibly disrupt? Then you get one, and suddenly you see what all the hubbub was about. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a child. But I do have a blog. I really don't know what I'd do with a child. I mean, a blog doesn't whine constantly if you don't feed it, as children are prone to do.
So yeah. Anyways, today I was so sleepy that this morning, I put my underpants on backwards and didn't notice all day. Embarrassing, but funny. My cheeks are now back to normal. Coming up in a future post, I'm going to show you the slow and steady process of my chipmunk cheek inflation, because I took pictures that are freaking hilarious! I just need to download them first. And I'll also show a pic of the rare condition I have that's plaguing my happiness as I once knew it. You see, my wisdom teeth removal surgery had a minor drawback and now my jawbone is sticking out through my gums and cutting my tongue. Which btw is driving me crazy!!! Take a look if you dare. I heard it only happens in appx. 1/300 patients.

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

How sad, sorry to hear you are miserable! But no matter what, you still write a great blog!! You'll have to come over sometime and teach me a few things about blogging! I love you.